sexual-counselling-icon
USAGE OF CLIMAX SPARY
I & WIFE HAVING A BETTER SEX LIFE ACCORDING TO MYSELF, I CAN STAY UP TO 5-7 MIN BEFORE ENGCLGAUTION, MY WIFE ASK ME TO STAY LONG.. SO MY FRIEND RECOMMEND ME ABOUT CLIMAX SPARY AS HE USING IT FOR BETTER SEX.. CAN YOU RECOMMEND ME USE OF CLIMAX SPARY IS GOOD ENOUGH TO STAY LONGER.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We do not recommend anything like that without examining.  Climax spray contains a topical anaesthetic.  You can use it, bit better to consult a sexologist in person for further evaluation and management once. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.