Urine Test Fail
Hello Sir, My name is BHARTI MEENA. 23 F. I appeared for medical test of Delhi metro for the posts of Junior Engineer. But they told me to appear for the urine test again. They have stated that I have some bacterias found. My next medical test is on Monday. How to pass this

Dr. Kapil Sethi
Laparoscopic Surgeon 27 yrs exp Delhi
Add Monurol sachet 1stat in a glass of water to the other opinion
Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Delhi
Drink lot of water and sew to it that urine stream goes directly into the container without touching the sides and is placed in such a way that vaginal discharge doesn't get mixed.