Urine test

Can i get pregnant without penetrative sex? I guess I touched his semen ( lesser than a drop) and then accidentally touched my vagina but washed it off in a min. Can I get pregnant I am 20 years old only. This happened on 16th September and my first date of period was 27 th September which I missed. I took a urine test today (30th sept) roughly around 13 days after the act and it said negative. Should I trust it? Should I take a blood test or a urine test again in a few days?

Doctor Answers (2) on Urine test

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is unlikely for you to be pregnant. Wait for another 2-3 days for your periods to arrive. Repeat a urine pregnancy test and if the result is still negative and there are no periods, then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology services and ensures a successful treatment.
Visit a gynecologist
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well the chances are very rare that you might be pregnant..it's quite possible that your periods have postponed because of the stress or any hormonal changes..you can wait for another week if you don't get periods then you meet. A gynaecologist and get usg done...thank you