Urine problem
It's been 5 days I am having urination problem. I have to go to the washroom in every 15,20 minutes and also not having any control over muscles. Also having pain and burning sensation. I have taken f-kit but can't see any difference. If not UTI then what it could be

It's uti Need antibiotics
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
F kit is not given for UTi Get a urine routine test done and share the report For e prescription contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It is a urinary tract infection..  U should take full course of antibiotics.. For detail consultation connect with me online..
It's urinary tract infection.  Need to take proper antibiotics and treatment. Connect with me online for detailed consultation http://prac.to/drdigvijay