Urine pale yellow.colour

My son when goes to toilet at evening its urine color red+yellow comes when I chk nd consult to dr. For that then dr sir giving for jaach When I go for lab for urine testing the result is urine colour is pale yellow and culture and insensitivity report is sterile on culture after 48hrs of aerobic incubation at 37deg. Cent Plz provide wt can do about that plz guide me

Dr. Bhalchandra M Jayakar
Pediatric Surgeon 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Increase his water intake by atleast 2 glasses more than present on a daily basis. Medicines / certain foods may also cause color changes in urine which is harmless.

Hello there. Its nothing to worry if your urine reports comes as normal. just give him lots of water. During summers the colour of the urine may change to dark colour and also in cases of certain urine related infections. therefore drink lots of water and other fluids like juice, coconut water, buttermilk etc. only this much is required as of now. as the water intake increases, the colour of the urine may become light. don't be tensed. consult a pediatrician if he experiences any other symptom. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar J Jain