Urine infection
I am facing urine infection more than 2 times in a month and it's very painful...I have taken medicines even I have taken 30 IV injections once in the month of Jan n and 30 in month of June still the problem is continue ??? How it will be cure??

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Better to evaluate properly  by doing urine culture sensitivity, usg abdomen  rule out cystitis, stone... Physician opinion necessary...
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, One cannot comment upon it without knowing the full details. Get Blood Sugar studies and ultrasound of KUB (Kidney, Ureter and Bladder) region done and consult Doctor.