Urine incontinance

I am 30yr old, I have urge to urinate frequently. Though little but urge. How to manage it. Kindly suggest me.
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urine incontinance

doctor profile image
its called Urinary incontinence.Its due to whether Any Urinary tract infection,Relaxation of muscles of bladder(sphincter),any prostatic gland's swelling,or any psychological factors,obscession etc.U need to get tests for excluding the reasons.But as per ur age i think there will b no such related issues,except psychological.Bit to rule out factors,do gp for check up,if nothong wrong spcfcally,then,u can go for Homeopathy along with Psychological counselling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?