Urination & Masturbation

I have a problem that I urinate for a long period of time and also the urin comes slowly and frequent times I use service room. I also drink two full glasses of water when i wake up in the morning. Is it a problem because of that or any other problem since i urinate for a long time. Also how often I can masturbate ? I do twice daily and someday I miss..Is it harmful in future?

Doctor Answers (1) on Urination & Masturbation

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
If you drink more water you will urinate more nothing much to worry about that...masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful.