Urinary tract infection
I hv been having uti from the last 3 days..whnever i go to the washroom its too painful for me to urinate..my inner labia is just so swelled n its got red..n m having yellow stinky discharge which is continuously goin as lyk the periods flow...m also having prblm in my walk because of this uti ...n the syrup m takng is alkasol thrice a day but its not working at ol...so plz help me out of this problm...

Hello, You should immediately visit a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated. She will prescribe you an antibiotic course for relief from UTI. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi. Do one urine routine and culture test.then you can have alkasol and urispas for pain. As you r telling yellow discharge, it may be any bact infection. So meet gyn and get yourself checked then only take antibiotics.
Hello. Do a urine culture. You seem to have vaginal infection as well. Have yourself examined by a gynaecologist so that best medication can be decided for you. wear cotton undergarments and keep the vaginal area dry