Urinary Tract Infection

I am having pain in my penis during erection. I visited one Urologist and he examined my penis and also did rectal examination and he assumed that I may be having some sort of bacterial infection. He suggested Dola (for 3 days) nd Bacstol (for 10 days) medicines to me. Even after this course, problem persists. Pls help
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urinary Tract Infection

doctor profile image
You can add some anti inflammatory drug such as diclofenac/ serratiopeptidase. Also get another exam to be sure it is not early form of  Peyronie's disease. 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?