Urinary problem

Since last two weeks I'm urinating for almost 20-30 times a days. I get a sudden uncontrollable urge to urinate. I even had 10 tablets of Septran . But it didn't work. The urge to urinate increases in evening & night.

Doctor Answers (2) on Urinary problem

Dr Anish Kumar Gupta Delhi | Andrologist
You should go back to a Urologist and he will help you understand about the problems after getting you through important tests. A urine examination and an ultrasound KUB will be prudent.
Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Sexologist
Increased frequency of urination could be due to a host of factors, including a UTI(Urinary Tract Infection), Diabetes, and even conditions like anxiety, which is common in your age. In anxiety, the urge to urinate frequently is common issue with a feeling of incomplete evacuation of the bladder. Kindly get a ur one examination done, if any infection is found, do Urine culture and sensitivity test, so that your physician can start you on the right antibiotic. If you think you have anxiety issues, kindly visit a Psychiatrist. Good luck.