Urge to masturbate
I feel like masturbating frequently.I am an IT professional,and masturbate daily.I know it is not good,but I cant control the emotion.Another problem with me is that I am lacking a beard.I have a decent mustache,but no beard.Is there any relation between masturbation and beard growth?How can I stop myself from masturbating ?Please help.I am helpless.

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+136
Chat with a sexologist
Hi..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...

Does masturbation prevent growth