Uprooted Nail
Few months back half of my toenail from the side it grows became pale yellow, and rest of the nail was normal pink in color but slightly risen up, maybe due to swelling, it was painful to walk, later pain was gone and half of the nail got uprooted, I cut all of it so that it won't get worse if I hit my toe sometime, my toe had half a nail on it, and now that it has fully grown, I have got that pain, pale yellow nail and slight swelling again on the same toe.What can be the problem? Which specialist doctor should I consult?

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to misdiagnosis and wrong treatment with OTC medications. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. In addition the lifted nail suggests paronychia which can be treated simultaneously.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.

Yellow nails during pregnancy How to get toe nails to grow Pain in nails symptoms