Unwanted Pregnancy

Respected sir/madam Me and my girlfriend had protected sex, then I removed the condom and we were lying on the bed , I rubved my penis on the bed sheet to make it dry after almost 15 mins. I touched her vagina again, I don't whether this could get her pregnant, the condom was perfectly fine(it didn't tear off).please help

Doctor Answers (4) on Unwanted Pregnancy

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, She is unlikely to become pregnant since you had protected intercourse. Wait for her periods to arrive. In case she misses her periods, do a urine pregnancy test. If the result is negative, there is nothing to worry about. If the result is positive, visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Hi practo user, its unlikely to become pregnant as you used protection.wait till the expected date, if missed periods, do urine pregnancy test.
protection is also for sexually transmitted diseases. So better to be safe.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
Pregnancy is unlikely since you had protected intercourse. Wait for menses. Do a urine pregnancy test if delayed.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Since you have had protected sexual contact nothing much to worry but you have touched your partners genitalia after that so there is chance...I would suggest her to wait till her periods if she misses period Consult nearest gynecologists otherwise nothing to worry.