Unwanted Pregnancy

I am having a delayed period by 7 days and I had sex with my bf last 28th feb. Though we had protected sex i think i m pregnant. I want abortion using pills. Please guide me with details.
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Unwanted Pregnancy

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I want you to get a urine pregnancy test done and I also want you to be careful from next time or use a protecting method. If your urine pregnancy test comes positive, then consult a obstetrician in person and then you will be given appropriate treatment. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?