Unwanted pregnancy
Hi, "My last period was on May 18, and my period cycle is 26 days long. Today, I checked and my pregnancy test came back positive, but I am not mentally and physically fit to continue the pregnancy. Please suggest the next steps on how to address this situation."

Pls connect for online consultation and advice
Connect
Get an ultrasound done for seeing where the pregnancy is then you can connect for medication
Abortion is a legal process and online prescription for abortion pill is illegal and not available You will have to meet an MTp registered centre in your city get an ultrasound done and proceed under her supervision you cannot be helped online