Unwanted hair on NOSE
Earlier I was facing acne problem on my nose too..and pores r there on nose..now I don't have acne problem on nose.but now from that pores little tiny 5-6 hairs r keep coming so it seems too ugly..How can I get rid from that hairs??? I feel uncomfortable. Can I trim it regularly?? Any other remedies??

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

It's trichostasis spinulosa You can manually remove them
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​Thanks for the query. You can consider laser hair removal. Laser hair removal is multi-session treatment. Usually it's safe and painless. there are various types of laser hair removal machinery available and based on your hair t​​ype, the Dermatologist will recommend a suitable one. Hope it helps Dr MK Agarwala