Unwanted hair on my face.
Sir mere face par unwanted hairs aa gye h jinki bjah se face par pimples ho jate h.or face k hair forces se white colour jesa powder sa nikalta h bhut jyada .meri skin oily h.koi bi cream accept nhi krti h

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.