Unwanted hair
I have lots of unwanted hair on my chest and private parts. they grow and irritate me all the time. Is there any permanent hair removal cream?

Undergo laser hair removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Laser hair reduction would help. Topical medications do not help mostly. You can consult for the same.
Hair removal cream is available but hair reduction will last on;y till the cream is applied. Once us top using the cream the hair will again regrow. Preferably do a Laser Hair reduction for long term removal of hair. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Hair removal can be done with Laser
consult a dermatologist in your city