Unwanted facial hair
Mintop pro is can promote unwanted facial hair like minoxidle 5%.i am 28 years old female. I have used minoxidle 5% for 3months but I observed more facial hair growth. Now I want to use mintop pro and alotin tablets (proscribed by a dermatologist). This is also can grow unwanted facial hair. Pls reply me. And my problem is because of too much stress 50% of my was lossed.and my hair is thinning. I believe my situation is telogen effluvium.

Thanks for the query. Laser hair removal is actually laser hair reduction treatment. Multiple sessions are needed at an interval of 6-8 weeks and can last for a year or so to achieve a desired result. If there are no medical reasons for increased facial or body hair, you can start this procedure. Usually it is safe and painless and has no down time. There are various types of laser hair removal machinery available and based on your hair type; the Dermatologist will recommend a suitable one. The charge may vary depending upon the area treated, the cost of the machine and expertise of the Dermatologist. Standard clinics with good laser hair removal machines like Light sheer duet diode or Alma Soprano Ice charge (at present these are some examples of good machines) Rs 5000/ for facial hairs for a single session. Remember gray hairs (white hair) do not respond to this laser protocol and they will continue their growth as usual. Hope it helps you.
Avoid self medications
You can consult me online for personal recommendations.