Unusual Worrying
We moved to bangalore last year July, after shutting down our family business in Oct 2014. He was fine and happy. But from the last 15-20 days, he is not even sure about what he is worried about. I want him to talk to Dr.Sathish Ramaiah, but my dad knows only tamil.

Dr. K V Anand (PhD)
Clinical Psychologist 6 yrs exp Palakkad

Dear user. Welcome to practo.  The problem could be related to retirement.  I think he is unable to adjust with the retirement life. Moreover he could be feeling lonely without his friends of his own town. I know tamil.  I can speak to your father and motivate and guide him. Take care