Unusual spotting
Hi,i had unprorected sex on my 6th day of starting period and took an i pill immediately, and after 10days of taking i pill i got slight bleeding sometiMes clots too on one day and spotting for few days,my period is still due ,what is the reason

Hi good evening Thnxs for your question It's good that u took I pills within 72 hrs of unprotected sex. But I need detail regarding ur menes pattern and last date of menes. So I can advise you in better way. Use my online consultation link for further advise prac.to/drpanchani