Unusual acne on face
I had a pretty clear face till July. After that I started developing small small acne on my jaw and chin area. They are like very minute red acne, sharp, and convert into painful big acne after some time. My jaws are paining. My mom said they look like rash. I recently started using a new facewash (cetaphil) and also a new facepack. Also did pearl facial in June. Don't know what the reason is and what has caused that. I have stoped using all products and only applying haldi besan now. There's no effect. Pls help. Thank you

Take proper medical treatment for acne. Haldi besan might be causing further irritation. You have sensitive skin , use products according to your skin type only. Take online consultation/ visit my clinic for proper treatment
Hello dear. Your acne seems to be hormonal. You need to share a clear picture for proper evaluation and precise treatment. Alternatively, you can visit my clinic in Delhi
Consult online
Avoid haldi besan. Acne should be treated early to prevent complications like scarring and pigmentation
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.