Unretractable foreskin

Penile shaft is itchy,redMale, 26Penile shafts is itchy, small blots of discharge seen in the morning, foreskin is not retractable, sometimes pain in urinating, painful to retract foreskin, seems swollen a bit, and there was some red color in the urine when i was experiencing pain while urinating. I was using antibiotics for the last one month at irregular intervals which were first for stomach infection as I had pain in stomach and then I took medicines for cough. I told amoxycillin for 7 days in which for three days I took 3 capsules a day of 500 mg and for 4 days 2 capsules per day of 500 mg.

Dr Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Please see a Urologist. You might be having some infection in your organ.

Hi..... Looks like you have developed Phimosis..... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure.....