Unrestful sleep and vivid dreams
I went through an episode of mood disorder last year and had taken SSRi and other meds for 3 months Sleep was disturbed and still now not fully come back to normal Now a days sometimes when anxious I take clonzepam However my problem is sleep I fall asleep and after an hour or Two wake up After that whenever I fall asleep I have vivid random dreams which are sometimes scary but ultimately result in very ubrestful sleep Due to this I am not able to focus on the things I like to do in the daytime also I have a fairly normal and simple lifestyle Go for walks Eat simple And try sleeping on time Still this problem Please advise

Hi, Practise Sleep Hygiene Healthy sleep is important for both physical and mental health it on also improve productivity and overall quality of life. One of the most important sleep hygiene practices is to spend an appropriate amount of time asleep in bed Good sleep hygiene practices include: Limiting daytime naps to 30 minutes Avoiding stimulants such as coffee tea and cigarettes close to bedtime Exercising to promote good quality sleep As little as 10 minutes of aerobic exercise, such as walking or cycling can drastically improve nighttime sleep quality. For the best night's sleep most people should avoid strenuous workouts dose to bedtime Staying away from food that can be disruptive before sleep. Heavy or rich foods, fatty or fried meals, spicy dishes, citrus fruits and carbonated drinks can trigger .Indigestion for some people when this occurs close to bedtime it can lead to painful heartburn that disrupts sleep Ensuring adequate exposure to natural light. Exposure to sunlight during the day, as well as darkness at night helps to maintain a healthy sleep wake cycle Establishing a regular relaxing bedtime routine. Regular nightly routine helps the body recognize that it is bedtime This could include taking warm shower or bath reading Making sure that the sleep environment is pleasant and cool, with adequate temperature.
seek help from mental health professional if the problem persists
Tips to overcome Low Mood and Anxiety 1 Learn relaxation techniques like slow deep diaphragmatic breathing, progressive muscle relaxation technique 2. Practice yoga and meditation 3. Practice mindfulness 4. Regular physical exercise 5. Avoid excessive coffee or tea 6. Good balanced diet 7. Good night sleep 8. Quality family time 9. Good social network 10. Keep yourself occupied with work that you love https://thepositivementalhealth.com/ All the best be happy 💐💐
Vivid dreams suggest residual symptoms Meet your doctor for appropriate psychopharmacology tweak