Unprotected sex

Me n my partner enjoys sex widout condoms Generaly he ejaculates outside the vagina But this he wishes to ejaculate into vagina Bcz wen v r doing it widout condoms v r always concerned abt his fluid entering into my vagina so this tyms he lets it enter into my vagina itself so dat v cn enoy at fullest Is it risky to ejaculate his fluid into my vagina?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, ya , its risky .If you r worry about pregnancy,  then do urine Pregnancy test if you missed your periods. Otherwise its risky for any kind of sexually transmitted diseases  if you rnot using condoms.
Dr. Hardik K. Shah
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello. Its alz risky to ejaculate in vagina without condom and without any contraception  to getting the chances of pregnancy and its most risky between 12th to 22th days of menses if yr cycle is regular. I will advice to use condom not avoid the pregnancy but will help to reduce the chances of sexually transmitted diseases.