Unprotected sex
I had unprotected sex last night. My partner says since he didn't ejaculated inside there is no risk. My last period was on 14th December and my next expected date is 12th January. What should I do. Is there any way I can monitor.

Consult online.
If he is confident about ejaculation outsside then nothing to do
If not taken safe precaution. Go for emergency contraception
Share me some more details about this
Take emergency contraceptive precautionary if you want to avoid pregnancy.
to avoid pregnancy try to use contraceptive while having sex.
Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget , precum also have sperms, whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.