Unprotected sex
Hello doctor, we had unprotected sex on 7th of May and took an I pill within 7 hours . since then my period hasn't been normal. period was due on the 25th of may.. however there was just a Lil spotting till 30th of may and stomach cramps . later now having some bleeding from 29th of May till today. apart from that Lil nausea.. took pregnancy test in which only one line was fully purple and second line was too faint . so it was negative. are there chances I am pregnant. really worried .

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Emergency hormonal pills cause irregular menses.... Now stop worrying.. Wait for 1week and do sonograpghy and consult a gynac