Unprotected sex 2 times in a same cycle
I'm 29 year old, single, right now not much sexually active, never ever conceived in life. My menstrual cycle is of 35 days, i have done unprotected sex twice in a same cycle i.e. on 19 day & on 25 day of the same cycle. I have done this unprotected sex after the gap of 10 months i.e. last time, i was involved in sexual activity before 10 months. I have already taken ipill just after 2 hours of 1st unprotected sex. Should i take ipill again or not i.e. after 2nd unprotected sex? Is it safe & healthy to take ipill twice a week? Is their is any delay occur in menstrual cycle due to ipill consumption? If I'll not take ipill again then how many % chancea of getting pregnant? I have taken ipill total 5 times in last 8 years including this time. Last time ipill taken by me 4 years ago. Also, i was in a livein relationships for 4 years from 2014 to 2017, that time I was sexually active. What should I do please help?

Ipill should be taken within 72 hrs. Do pregnancy test. Ipill should not be repeated.
take proper knowledge about this first chat online
I pill works for 72 hours only so u have to repeat it.Recurrent use of I pill is not recommended as it will derange your period cycle in the long run esp irregular cycles.It is always better to do protected sex.
Hello Did you do Urine pregnancy test Dr.K Verma MBBS Consultant Physician and Specialist in  HIV/AIDS with sexually Transmitted Disease  or sex related issues.      
Consult online