Unknown cause of allergy.
I've been getting hives on random days all over the body . Dark patchy discolouration and itching on arms and legs with elevations not much in size . I have a habit of eating raw rice at few times . The itching usually aggravates in evening. I get itching and elevations on nape of neck when I go out in sun and white patches on face when I'm exposed to sunlight .

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Ur history suggests u r having more of sun allergy thatsvwhy the allergy on the neck and exposed areas. Hypopigmentation is also a sign of sun allergy. Make sure u use a medicated moisturizer depending on ur skin type. Avoid raw rice and also sour food. They can trigger urticaria. Consult a Dermatologist for the same to prevent further progression of the lesions.
Hello Allergic dermatitis is cured with some internal powerful homeopathy medicines which we give based on your personal history and investigations.