Unienzyme tablet how to take
I eat in morning(11am) and night(7pm). But I don't eat in afternoon. But arround 3pm I feel undigested food . i am taking unienzyme tablet twice. can I take unienzyme TABLET thrice arround3pm.

hi please consult personally for proper guidance and help on this matter.

First you tell me why you are facing in digestion problem ? And try to you explain me and let your body built up it's owne digestive system. You can consult once again  your doctor get the opinion. Try to avoid and let your body have its own functions to do.