Uneven tone and dark circles.
Hello, I've uneven face skin tone and dark circles under and over my eyes please can i cure them because it's very depressing even I don't apply any type of makeup on my face because when i try to apply it on my face i think it looks more weird than without makeup. please help me or suggest me some good FACE SERUMS to reduce this type of pigmentation.thank you so much.

Hey...kindly share relavent photographs...various treatment options are available for it...kindly consult online for customised skin care...
apply sunscreen daily
It can be cleared with specific medicine...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
There are chemical peels and lasers which can help you with your skin tone and dark circles. But 1st step is to try with creams. Kindly consult with photographs for proper evaluation and prescription.