Uneven skin tone
I have uneven skin tone n tine pimple spots on my face what can be done for it i was using cosglo but didnt got results
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aditi Deshpande
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hello,for your uneven skin tone first start using sunscreen with spf 30 or above depenfing on which part of country u stay second u can go chemical peel treatment which u help u to get even skin tone and also reduce acne spots.
Next Steps
refer to dermatologist for chemical peel
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?