Uneven skin tone around mouth and nose
Hi doctor I'm 19 and have uneven skin tone around y mouth and nose. It is slightly darker/yellowish than tha rest of my face. Please tell me what should I use as I'm a student ablnd can't afford expensive products

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this uneven skin tone... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Ok dear , I can understand issue . As you say that you have perioral and perinasal pigmentation. Causes are variable . So please consult with sharing of photos of your skin issue . History is very important to reach cause of this darkness and yellowish/brownish discolouration. It’s treatable so no worry