Uneven skin tone
Actually my body does not hv a even skin tone and my face tone also sm times it's perfect and den it's dark at sm places please give me a better suggestions

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Outdoor activities and pollution make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. There are toners that balance uneven tones. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. It will be a good idea to have a comprehensive health evaluation to ensure that there is no other underlying health issues.