Uneven pigmentation
I have uneven pigmentation on my face. I have a fair body color, but the face is toned and has uneven pigmentation. I stay indoors and hardly go out in the sun.

Uneven pigmentation can happen due to many reasons like sunexposure,hormonal changes,using scrubbers, etc You need proper sunscreen as per your skin type even if u don't go out as reflected sunlight can be harmful.We need to check your face for correct diagnosis and treatment plan.Once we know the problem we can make a treatment plan for you.
Routine skin care involves Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing and Sun Protection.
Avoid intense Sun exposure without applying proper sunscreen