Uneven curl in hair.

Once i had long, black, straight, shiny hair. Over the past few years my hair became curly, rough, dry. When i shampoo my hair or oil my hair(ocasionally) they become more curly, rough, dry & entangled. Also, i've observed that all the curls are at my upper & front portion of hair. Where roughness & dryness is even allover. When my hairs are short there is no curl only roughness & dryness but when my hairs get long then curl is also obseved at the ends i.e tips of the length of hair. Please help me. What is the reason of this problem? What is the cure? Does it have to do with helmet? I'm suffering from GERD. Does it have to do with GERD?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. It has no relation with GERD.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can contact me on Practo direct for personal recommendations.