Undrarms n stomach tanned
It's been many years that my underarm nd stomach area are too much tanned. Consulted skin specialist nd applied lotions but dint work. The stomach tan is increasing more and making it look ugly. I dun shave, I do waxing one in two months. Pls suggest me some remedy

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings . the pigmentation on the under arms may be due to waxing or hair removal or may be related to use of deodorant. However I am unable to decipher the cause of pigmentation over the stomach. Could you send in photos of the same. Pigmentation may require several months of treatment before improvement is seen. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.