Underweight
Whether It is possible to gain weight or not ,if I am underweight and skinny guy,and bone size small ,since childhood I facing this problem.i worried about it.i am fully mentally depressed. Please tell me it is possible or not. Because some peoples saying that you can't gain weight.

For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hello 😊, Understand your trauma,in this age with underweight infuse insecurity mentally and physically both. But ,there is always hope and it takes patience and dedication. In your case ,as per your height given ,around 65 kg  is required and it can be achieved through 1) Balanced Diet 2) Physical Activity and most important life style change.
I can help you in your weight gain journey through practo app.
Use high protein diet on regular interval with excercise.
You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Nothing in this world is impossible. The people around us can make things impossible for her but if we are disciplined and dedicated to our goal we will surely achieve it with out and fall. Will help you to gain weight and make your fit and healthy
Take care and think and be positive
There is nothing like you can't gain weight.  Everything is possible.  Dont lose hope. Contact me directly.  Will guide you. Dhanalakshmi Senior Dietitian Manipal hospital. Founder, Care Through Nutrition
Hi, Ideal body weight for your height is 55-60 Kgs. Weight is a sum total of Bone, Water, Muscle and fat. You need to gain muscle to get healthy Have a well balanced diet. Eat 6-8 meals a day. Have carbohydrate and protein rich food combinations like Banana or Mango milkshake, Mix nuts and dryfruit chikkis, Soya or paneer veg rolls etc. Include high biological value proteins which are very well absorbed like- Milk, curd, Paneer, Meat, Fish, Eggs etc .Include essential fats like Almonds, walnut , flaxseeds etc. Eat on waking up and do have a bed time meal like milk and light snack. Do not fast or overeat as this will not help.