Underweight

I stay away from my family and thus have to eat outside most of the time. What are some reliable products (Powder, medicines etc ) i can use to gain weight without any side effects ?

Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age. A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person.l Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at [email protected]