Underweight
I am 5'4" with 48 kg weight and I look very skinny. My skin is also very dull. I am getting married in a few months. Kindly suggest some healthy ways so that I can gain some body mass and get glowing skin.

Hello there...., Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Dry fruit, nuts.. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight..... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. A heavy dinner adds weight to your body as your metabolism is not as active when you sleep as compared to when you are awake.