Underweight
I am 20 years old & just 40 kgs weight. I am trying to get healthier by gaining weight but I do not gain weight. I want a diet chart so that I can increase some weight in a healthy way.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk  early morning and evening which increase your metabolism. don't skip  your breakfast which increase your appetite. take High calorie  and the rich protein in your diet. and good fat in your diet . avoid oily and fried food, fast food  . you need a complete diet plan under guidance of dietitian ,weekly basis your plan will be changed. contact me for customised diet plan through practo within   one month you will get good result  definitely. you can check my feedback and connect me for  customised diet plan
You need to provide your daily meal details with time Than i can make a customised diet plan according to your schedule and availablity of food So that you can follow that easily and start gaining weight 😊 Please consult for details
book an appointment for online consultation
Greetings!   We need to rule out any possible deficiencies or malabsorption states first. After that we can look into your calorie intake and activity pattern and decide on the right diet plan for you Kindly connect directly for further guidance
Hello Constitutional treatment with lifestyle modification changes and diet plan  will help u to recover I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app
take frequent meals every 3to  4 hrs a day
Hello, There are long list of Medicine are claiming there to gain your weight, but please avoid the Medicines as because it's better to have your lifestyle modification. Please find the reason of your low weight, then you can mitigate the reason by following specified diet plan. You can ask The Best Dietitian of your choice to make your diet plan in a good track & obviously following the diet plan & exercise guidance, you can gain pounds of your choice. You can ask me here for diet chart or you can Google Search me DIETITIAN SOUVIK CHAKRABORTY & TEAM for best results of weight gain or weight loss, thyroid diet, PCOD, Post or pre pregnancy diet, diet for cholesterol and triglycerides, diet chart for modelling, Celebrity Dietitian or Sports Diet Gym or Blood sugar control' diet. Thank you soo much Dt.Souvik Chakraborty
Hii... You should test like thyroid, IBS, sugar level If all reports are normal then you take frequent and small meal in which you have to include carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamin and minerals... According to your height and weight calorie will be calculated for weight gain by a dietitian... And light exercise also beneficial with balanced diet.... If your report is not normal then you should meet from physician after that dietitian.
Pls tell me about your food pattern, activities level,then I will plan accordingly. Thankyou for your questions.