Undergoing Dialysis
Hi, My uncle is undergoing dialysis thrice a week, admitted to hospital because water formation in lungs. Not sure why it's happening suddenly? Why this is happening? After a week in hospital, he started speaking pretty old things that is before 30 years what happened and remembering some old names. This is happening occasionally. What might be the reason for this.?

Hello There, I can understand your concern, but i want to know what you mean by "you are not sure why water formation is happening all of a sudden?" its just that you don't know or the doctors are saying that they don't know? is he still in hospital or is he back? kindly share the reports so that we can be clear about his condition and can tell you also.. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain