Underarms dark
The skin of my underarms are a dark and I don't want it to worsen since I wear sleeveless. Please help me get it back to how it was.

Hi! Thanks for your query. Dark underarms is a fairly common problem many people face. Hormonal changes and weight are the primary causes of dark underarms. Also with the changing lifestyle, deficiency and poor nutrition, more and more people are having dark body folds. Those who have poor digestion, or have thyroid problem, are overweight, use lot of deodorants and perfumes directly on skin are more prone to have dark underarms. Skin of the underarms is relatively thin and sensitive The best treatment to treat dark underarms is to keep it clean and avoid spraying chemicals directly on the skin. The underarm hair needs to be removed frequently, albeit gently Many topical creams that contain kojic acid helps to reduce the darkness but they should be taken after consulting a good dermatologist only. We as  Dermatologists do advanced peels and  laser treatments like, for  faster and long lasting results.
See a Dermatologist personally and start appropriate treatment.
Skin of the underarms is relatively thin and sensitive The best treatment to treat dark underarms is to keep it clean and avoid spraying chemicals directly on the skin.