Under weight
Hi sir/ mam, I m 29 years old male and my weight is around 57. I want to increase my weight. So kindly suggest my some diet as well as some weight gainer which doesn't have any side effects. Can I take protein X? Please reply Thanks

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For gaining weight,  you can consider these suggestions : 1. Maintain meal gaps: take small and frequent meals every 2-3 hours. 2. Walk after every meal for 15-20 minutes, it will boost up your metabolism and you will be able to consume sufficient food. 3. Include dates and figs in your diet. 4. Make rotis out of (50% wheat+ 50% besan) 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello, You need costomised diet chart. So pls consult me directly. Thankyou
Hello Constitutional treatment with lifestyle modification  and diet chart will help u to  gain weight soon Firstly need your detail  case history to identify cause  and accordingly treatment provided If u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management
eat good amount of protein rich diet // with timely eating have meals every 3 to 4 hrs gap exercise daily or at least 5 days a week
Hello, Thank you for writing us on practo, We cannot advise a diet sheet without know your height,your health conditions and other health parameters.You need a proper diet counselling too.
You can consult me directly on practo for more information
Instead of opting for Artificial sources like protein powders you can include natural  plant/ animal based natural protein sources like *Whole pulses *Nuts & Seeds *Eggs *Chicken/Fish *Paneer *Tofu But the quantity should be monitored.