Under weight
From childhood i am skinny and my height is 177 cm and weight is 50 kg I didn't tried any weight gain products. Also heavy diet suffer me ti cause indigestion. please suggest should I need to consult an Dietitian.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

you need to gain 15-20 KGS have healthy diet gain muscle mass not fat eat protein yes consult dietician share your email
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.