Under weight baby
Hi , I am pregnant of seven months. I have been diagnosed with a pregnancy diabetes so the insulin is administered on me .The dosage is six units thrice daily . But on sonography the weight of the baby is below. What should be done to gain the weight of baby .which diet should be taken to gain the weight of baby? Please advice .

Dr. Gayatri Bala Juneja
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 22 yrs exp Delhi

Increase your milk intake.  Closely monitor blood sugar.   Get a doppler ultrasound done to check blood flow to the baby. Arginine sachet can be added along with her mind infusion.
Dr. Santosh Gupta
Infertility Specialist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Please get a fetal doppler scan done