Under eye dark circle
I have a lot of dark circles around my eyes since very young age. I follow a balance lifestyle and eat healthy but still it persist. I want to know is there any treatment available to remove it and how long will it last.

? Periorbital melanosis- according to your complaints. It may be due to somany reasons- hereditary(familial), due to decreased s.ferritin ,s.vitaminB12,Hb% ...etc,stress like lack of sleep,more working on laptops/phone, reading book in less light(illumination), post fever/trauma,post pregnancy, refractive error for eye ..etc. So check it out any familial history of dark circle if its there means difficult to treat. Dont stress yourself with working more on  laptops or phones...proper sleep &diet willp help.
you can try:  I-glow under eye gel or avarta under eyes or  wunder eyes. any one of the cream twice daily.
check this reports: on fasting. CBC, SERUM FERRITIN, S.VIT B12 LEVEL,S.VITD LEVEL. revert back  to me on practo direct to consult me back.