Unberable pain in knees

Hello. My mother is suffering from lot of knee pain she is having vaat(called in hindi)she cannot even stand straight n cannot walk properly.we tried many docters but no change was seen she can bear this pain any more plz suggest some home remedies so that she would be fine without doing any scary operations... Thank u. Urs faithfully..

Doctor Answers (6) on Unberable pain in knees

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

What is her age? Diagnostic tests xray report and blood reports are must for homeopathic treatment. Care for knees with proper strength exercise and anti inflammatory homeopathic remedies like arnica, ledum pal, bryonia, sulphur are must to reduce pain and swelling. Earlier treatment saves joint health and prevents surgery. Medicines can be despatched after case analysis and charges are deposited.
Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Applying cold compresses to the painful knee is one of the best and easiest ways to reduce pain and swelling. The cold will constrict the blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the affected area and thus reducing swelling. It will also give you relief from the pain. 1. Wrap a handful of ice cubes in a thin towel. 2. Apply the compress to the affected knee area for 10 to 20 minutes. 3. Do this two or three time daily until your pain is gone. Take Mag phos 6x – 4 tabs twice daily for next 10 days. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
At home you can apply Ghee on her knees and roll hot water bottle on back of her knee. You can also go for Homeopathic treatment. Or can also try Accupressue. This both treatment will help you a lot.
At home u can give only hot water bag fermentation nothing else can be done at home.