Unbearable Anxiety
I've been suffering from Anxiety for several years. Sometimes my anxiety, for no specific reason, becomes so severe that I feel that I'm dying right now. This compels me to think about death all the time. I can't concentrate on my studies which I used to love. Sometimes I think it's better to be dead than to think of death all the time. I don't want to suicide but have suicidal thoughts frequently. Often I visualise myself dying in a dark room. This stress is unbearable. I remember visiting a funeral when I was only 2 or 3 years old. After that, I started having frequent death-thoughts. This problem is simultaneously worsening as I'm growing up.

The problem of severe Anxiety that you are experiencing is called a Panic attack. All the other experiences are also a part of the anxiety spectrum. Medicines and counselling will help you get relief.
please seek a detailed Consult with a psychiatrist
Take regular treatment with the same Doctor to get maximum benefit.